Sunday, May 30, 2010

Silly Calvin

We went to Klamath Falls over the weekend and it wasn't until we were literally walking into the church that I noticed Calvin had put his pants on backwards. What a silly boy!






Sorry, don't know why I cut his head off, probably would have made the pictures look a little funnier with it attached. Oh well, you get the idea. His excuse was that he didn't notice the tag was in the front! Oh, so you missed the tag, fair enough, but how about the zipper and button or the strange pockets or the fact that you had to walk funny because they just didn't fit quite right...

1 comment:

  1. I love it and I could say "like father like son" but I think his dad's story could top this but I don't dare tell you it on here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! Go Ducks!!