Wednesday, May 26, 2010

All she wants for her half birthday...

is her two front teeth.
Emme pulled out her other front tooth yesterday. She was pretty excited... mostly I think to get some more cash from the tooth fairy.


Unfotunately, the tooth fairy stood her up. :( She was quite dissapointed. She thought maybe her tooth wasn't clean enough for the fairy. I think ultimately, though, we decided that maybe the tooth fairy was just a little sick and couldn't make it out last night. I would imagine that tonight she will come and probably come bearing late fees. :oP

Here are a couple random pictures just for fun:

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the updates, Laurie! Sorry I don't make comments more often...I'm usually at work when I read your blogs and can't take the time to write.

    Make sure the tooth fairy takes care of Emme. It's tough to deal with that many missing teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Dick. Missing 1 or 2 teeth is often bad enough but 4 at once is really something. Thanks for the photos. It is great to see how the grandchildren are growing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures. This is a fun blog. I just don't have time to comment very often. Same as your dad I am at work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! MaKenna has only lost 1 tooth and will be quite jealous of Emme. MaKenna's tooth fairy had a blond moment and instead of giving her 5 silver dollars (only because it was the very 1st tooth) gave her 5 silver 1/2 dollars...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! Go Ducks!!