Wednesday, May 12, 2010

2 months and counting

Jonny has been 2 months old for a week now, but I thought I'd wait until after his check up, which was yesterday, to write about it. He's doing very well and growing nicely. He currently weighs 12.2 pounds (50th percentile) and is 23 1/2 inches (50th percentile) and his head is 40cm (45th percentile). To put him in perspective with the rest of my kids at 2 months, he's half a pound lighter than Emme was, 1 pound more than Leona was and 3 pounds lighter than Calvin (Calvin was such a big kid!). Jonny is such a happy kid. He rarely cries and even when he does he is still quick for a smile. Calvin & Leona love all the time they get to spend with him and when she's in the mood, Emme loves him too. Here are a few pictures we took on his 2 month birthday:

Leona & Calvin are always quick to hop into pictures...


I love this picture, Jonny's expression is great, "what're you doing in my picture?!?"
My silly boys... sure love 'em to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for saying hi! Go Ducks!!