Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Preschool Graduation

It has almost been a month since Calvin graduated from preschool so I figured it's about time to upload some pictures from his party. They had a nice little "graduation ceremony" at the park where he received his "diploma" and a sand bucket full of bubbles and some noise makers. He had a lot of fun as did Leona. I was especially excited to have the school year over and to never have to go back to that preschool again! Here are a few pics:




He made his teachers thank you cards & they seemed genuinely happy to receive them.
After the ceremony, Calvin enjoyed letting the girls push him around on the swing.
Noni had fun too.
This is Calvin's girlfriend as in "she's a girl and my friend, but I'm not going to marry her".
So, hooray! Calvin is done with preschool and well on his way to being bored in kindergarten. Sorry it took so long to get the pictures up. At the rate I'm going, you should get to enjoy our vacation pictures from a week ago by the end of summer. :P

1 comment:

  1. I showed the picture of Calvin's girlfriend to Rocky and she shook her head and said, 'no, no, no.' She seemed to feel better once I told her that they weren't getting married. I personally thought that she is very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for saying hi! Go Ducks!!